We work with AdviserWill in order to ensure our clients have considered and understand their estate planning needs.
AdviserWill in partnership with Trust Inheritance provide an extensive range of Will Writing and Estate Planning services.
Here are some of the benefits of working with AdviserWill and Trust Inheritance:
- Wills, Trusts & LPA’s can be instructed online, over the phone, or face to face.
- Access to a new Probate service with the support of an online Executor Toolkit with services ranging from a little help, to handing it all over to a specialist.
- A skilled team consisting of Solicitors, Paralegals and Customer Care support with the capacity to get back to you the same working day.
- A simple online form for you to undertake an online application.
- Dedicated AdviserWill team to answer any questions and resolve any issues quickly and efficiently.
To help prepare for your first meeting, you should have an understanding of your current financial position and estate planning objectives. Your Will Writer will work with you to help you identify and prioritise these, make a planand assist you in presenting this within a legal document (Wills, Trusts and Lasting Power of Attorneys).
You may find our Help Sheet useful, which explains some of the jargon and will assist you in completing the Client Key People Data Capture Form. We also have a range of brochures and support material in addition to useful video’s on our website for your guidance.
Tips for planning your Will
- Make a list of who you want to benefit from your estate
- Don’t forget to include guardians to care for your children if they are under the age of 18
- Think about extended family and friends
- Think about charities
- Consider what percentage of your estate you would like each person or group to inherit
- Note any particular items such as jewellery or art, you’d like to leave to specific people
- Note those you want to exclude from your Will(anyone you specifically don’t want to benefit from your estate)
- Make a list of the names and addresses of your beneficiaries, trustees and guardians to give to your executors and trustees
- Choose people whom you know well and trust, such as family members, friends or perhaps a professional person, to act as your executors and trustees (remember that a professional may charge for this service)
- EveryStep Financial can offer a fully insured Will storage service where your Will is stored in our water and fire proof safe. We will send you and each of the executors a Will storage certificate so that your Will can be accessed easily when required
After you have completed your Wills, your Will writer will contact the key people within your Will to ensure they understand their roles and obligations and provide them with our contact details.