What is it?
Our commercial insurance portfolio gives you access to all the products that businesses are legally required to have, and then, typically, protects your business from the assets held including the premises, your staff against injury or harm, interruption to the business, liabilities to the public.
- Commercial Property
- Landlord/Block policy
- Professional Indemnity
Why choose it?
- Liability –Employers’ Liability is a compulsory insurance that will protect your business against the cost of compensation claims arising from employee injury or illness sustained whilst working for you.
- Public Liability insurance covers your business against Injury caused to a third party or damage to third party property during the course of your business activities.
- Product Liability Insurance covers your business against personal injury or damage to property arising from any product they have supplied.
- Commercial Property – Protects your business premises, fixtures and fittings, assets and stock and any business interruption following insured loss.
- Landlord/Block policy – A landlord can cover a portfolio of domestic and commercial properties, blocks of flats or apartments, for leaseholders cover for fixtures and fittings and can include loss of rent cover and rent guarantee as well as other additional covers for let/tenanted properties.
- Professional Indemnity – covers the legal costs and expenses incurred in the defence, and damages or costs awarded, if you are alleged to have provided inadequate advice, services or designs that cause your clients to lose money.